Trying to stay organised with a baby is next to impossible. No matter how hard you try, there always seems to be something else to pick up - how can something so small, make so much mess? If only there was something we could do.........
Step forward thebump.com who have created 6 fantastic tips to help organise your nursery. You can head over to the blog post following the link below but to summarise, the 6 tips are -
- Revamp The Changing Table - stash supplies in nontraditional, appropriate sized containers.
- Trick Out The Closet - maximise space in baby’s closet by stashing folded clothes or small accessories in a hanging cloth shoe organiser
- Go Vertical - take advantage of the height of the nursery walls, and voilà: instant extra storage space.
- Containerise Everything - find attractive open bins for the shelves of your changing table and give each one a specific category
- Tame The Mess - every few months, separate baby’s clothes into three piles: what fits now, what baby can grow into soon and what's been outgrown
- Look For Storage-Friendly Furniture - invest in a crib with drawers or buy a crib skirt and hide away a bunch of under-bed boxes, perfect for stashing excess wipes and diapers
We hope this proves useful - as always, please share with anyone you feel would benefit from this information.